Sim City Sports - Global Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is SimCity Sports?

3 posters

Go down

What is SimCity Sports? Empty What is SimCity Sports?

Post by Cascade Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 pm

What is SimCity Sports?

SimCity Sports is a simulation league website for sports for SimCity and beyond! Not only do we serve the SimCity community, we also serve anyone else who simply wants to roleplay in sports!

SimCity Sports is open to anyone. Anyone can start a league and join any league.

Does SimCity Sports have an Olympics?
No. SimCity Sports proudly backs SimSports efforts with the Simlympics. No version of the Olympics will ever be on our site.

Why a new website opposed to SimSports?
We are SimCity Sports created our website to reincarnate SimCity's great feature. Sports. With the decline and in activity at SimSports, we decided to open up SimCity Sports to give anyone the chance to create and league and thrive. Every league receives a sub-forum and active promotion by our website and admins. We hope to bring back the hayday of sports in SimCity.
Cascade
Cascade
Admin

https://scsports.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What is SimCity Sports? Empty Re: What is SimCity Sports?

Post by allkill326 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

I believe this is a great concept to promote not only SimCity but also other sports. Thank you for putting in your effort to start this cause, and I hope it becomes successful in the end! Smile

allkill326

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Looks pretty good! I would love to see the SC4 world get more active with the sports communtiy. The good thing is now there is a new Sim City out, so that will make things more active now. I hope it becomes sucessful Smile
Wacky32
Wacky32

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascade Sat May 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello Wacky. Welcome to SC Sports. Sorry for not responding right away. I just finished up my first year of college.

I look forward to you being active here and getting this sports site going!
Cascade
Cascade
Admin

https://scsports.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down